January 1, 2016 by bsd987
I’m not trying to brag or anything, but while Phil Taylor and Michael van Gerwen are spending their New Year’s Day watching Ally Pally on the tele, my PDC World Championship tip of Peter Wright over Jelle Klaasen still is alive.
Am I as bold when it comes to the Lakeside? Could I possibly have picked a John Walton-Ted Hankey showdown for the title? Could I have somehow picked against Lisa Ashton meeting Fallon Sherrock for the LDO title?
Before I give you my picks (which are at the end of this posting), let me give some spoilers so you can try and guess.
- My BDO final involves two players who met at the Lakeside in 2015
- One of my BDO semi-finalists is unseeded
- One of my BDO semi-finals involves two people from the same country
- My LDO final goes the full 5 sets
- The Prime Minister is down for the Count